Founded in 1997, KMAC (Kensington Market Action Committee) is a volunteer-driven community group, a general purpose neighbourhood organization. Our mandate is:
- To be a forum to reflect the direction and views of the community,
- To help build community consensus,
- To serve as as an information hub for the community,
- To be a voice for the neighbourhood,
- To support and empower neighbourhood grassroots initiatives, and
- To preserve and nourish the residential and cultural character of Kensington Market.
Meet our board members:
- Su Alexanian, Secretary and Acting Chair
- Helena Frei, Treasurer
- Shamez Almani
- Yvonne Bambrick
- Venetia Butler
- Gabi Caruso
- Martin Zimmerman
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of the board members above or email email@example.com.